If you’re looking to grow your HVAC or plumbing business, you have a lot of options available to you. You can hire an advertising agency, buy ads in local magazines or newspapers, put up billboards around town…the list goes on and on. But if you’re looking for a way to grow your business that costs less than all that but is still effective and efficient, it’s time to consider social media marketing.
Social media has grown tremendously over the last few years as more businesses and individuals are realizing its benefits. In fact, 83 percent of small businesses say they use social media for marketing purposes (according to Our Social Times). And considering how many people across the world use these platforms every day (Facebook alone has more than 2 billion active users), it’s no wonder why so many HVAC companies are turning towards these sites as a way to reach potential customers and grow their revenue streams!
Social media is a great platform for you to educate your customers. You can use it to explain how your HVAC or plumbing business works and what makes it different from other companies in the area. You can also share examples of the work that you do, explain how you are helping people, and show off some of your company cultures.
Here are just a few ways that social media helps educate consumers:
● It helps them learn about what products or services exist in their market so they know exactly what they’re looking for when they come across them on Google (which happens often).
● It shows off examples of work done by professionals so potential customers know exactly what kind of quality product/service they’ll get if they choose one particular business over another one nearby.
● It generates reviews and referrals by giving customers an incentive (in this case, sharing their experience) for doing so online; it also gives businesses’ websites traffic as people click through links from Facebook posts or tweets onto these pages.”
Social media is the perfect way to stay in touch with your customers. You can use it to get feedback from them and keep them up-to-date on industry news. This will help you learn about new products and services that your customers want, and it will also give you an opportunity to respond quickly if there are any issues with your services.
Social media is a great way for you to show off your company culture. If people like what they see, they’re more likely to trust and work with you.
Social media can also help you stay in touch with customers after the job is done. You can post pictures of their new equipment or building, or even just check in on how things are going over time and offer support when needed. This will help build loyalty, which leads to repeat business—and referrals!
Finally, social media helps build trust and credibility by allowing people who may not have heard of you yet (or know anyone who has) to get a glimpse into your business practices. They can see that “this guy seems legit” or “this woman isn’t hiding anything from us.” This helps generate leads from new clients who never would have reached out otherwise because there was an air of mystery around what happens behind closed doors at HVAC companies/plumbing businesses—but not anymore!
Social media can help you generate leads. It’s an excellent way to find people who are interested in your business and its products, services, or both. You can use social media to promote events such as seminars or training classes for HVAC technicians. You may also want to create an ad campaign that targets potential customers by posting it on the HVAC industry Facebook page. If a potential customer searches for something related to your industry on Google, you might want to make sure that your company’s website appears at the top of their search results page so they will click through and become a lead for sales!
Social media is a great way to show off your company culture. When potential customers see that you have a fun, laid-back office environment and your employees are all smiling, it makes them feel like they’d fit right in. You can also use social media to showcase the projects you’ve completed or what you do best.
If your HVAC or plumbing business doesn’t have an office yet, don’t worry! Show off photos of where you work from home or how many different locations you travel to during the day. You can post animated GIFs of your staff members. This is a fun way and follows the latest trends to create engagement. Use a free GIF compressor so you can easily post them on your social media.
Video marketing is a great way to share information with potential customers. It’s also a great way to show off your HVAC projects and get new clients.
Video helps people understand what they’re getting into when they hire an HVAC contractor for their project. Video content about your HVAC projects can show the before and after results of your projects
HVAC projects are a great way for you to share your knowledge with potential customers. You can show them how a new furnace or air conditioner works and how it can save them money on their utility bills. You can also show them how you install the unit and how easy it is to program the thermostat so that they don’t have to do it themselves.
You can create videos about other aspects of your business too, such as:
– How long does it take to install an HVAC system?
– What type of materials do we use?
– How do we handle different types of homes and buildings?
– What kind of tools do you use?
Simple tips for creating Video content
1. Use a conversational tone. Your videos should be informal, friendly, and engaging so that they’re more likely to be shared with others on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
2. Make sure the video is relevant to your audience’s needs and interests. People are more likely to watch and share content that is relevant to their needs and interests.
3. Keep it short — under two minutes if possible. Social media users have short attention spans, so keep your videos short enough so people don’t lose interest while watching them in their feeds or while browsing through their news feeds on mobile devices
4. Make sure you have an awesome title! You want this to be clear and descriptive so people can quickly tell what your video is about once they see it in their news feed (i.e., “How To Fix A Leaky Window”)
5.) Make sure your videos are mobile-friendly- The video must be of high quality if you want your audience to appreciate it. Reduce file size without sacrificing quality by using a video compressor. Making it a mobile friend will reach wider audiences, since most people are using phones an MP4 compressor will definitely help.
Here are some samples:
Social media is a great way for you to connect with your customers, but it’s important to remember that it should be used as part of an overall marketing strategy. Don’t just focus on social media and let other areas of your business fall by the wayside. Make sure you’re using all of these tools together so they work well together, rather than separately.
Guest Contributor: Ronie Salazar